Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to work force

What would you do when your ex-boss called you up and ask you to work for him again? That was the case when I got a call from my previous boss. Funny of him to think of me although I just work for him for about 3 months. I guess my experiences and work quality impressed him as he thinks high of me. Lol!

I told him that I would think about it because I definitely would not leave my business to staff to handle without my supervision. And if I do join him, it would be next year story. See what he has to offer first, but I see how thing goes by end of the year.......

6 comments:

Ezvina said...

Maybe you can work part time with him, it would be interesting to have 2 jobs in hand.

Small Kucing said...

means you are very capable person

Kristie said...

wow u must be well valued by your ex boss :-)

Unknown said...

He needs ur skill alot!

mNhL said...

That's a piece of good news... all the best to you no matter what decision you made :D

Chinneeq said...

wah.....like that can tarik harga liao wor...hehe....