Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good night

Just out from shower and having both kids fall asleep, I would have a little time for myself in front of pc before hubby ask my help to finish up his powerpoint. I could not remember when the last time I have to sit in front of pc at such hour doing office works. Lol! If I do not do it, I will not have a good night sleep tonight.

School starts tomorrow. So I have to get up early around 7am, getting myself and the kids ready before going out from the house. Since she is back from her holiday, my girl has been telling me that she did not want to go to school. Sigh! All sort of reasons given by her,i.e. teacher always scold her, school not good, not fun. I hope no big crying scene from her tomorrow morning. She always like that after a long long holiday. Sigh!

2 comments:

wenn said...

ya..the kids back to school..

mNhL said...

after a long holidays, I also have problem in waking up extremely early to prepare my son for school. haha.... waking up early is no fun ya.