Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Time is ticking away

It is only Wednesday night? It just feels like a long week and I have been doing so many things that I thought it is a Friday night instead. Super duper busy day. Is that how to say it? What I am trying to express is that it is a busy week. Damn busy I hardly have time to drink my water and I am thinking that I am going to have sore throat soon. Now throat not feeling well and coughing occasionally.

After a relaxing week last week (with Hari Raya and weekend) it is not a week that I am expecting to start with, but my conscious mind telling me that otherwise. I knew that it is going to be busy week as my manager has told me that I am solely on my own. *Faint*

Fortunately the customers that I have handled so far are friendly and patient. They do not complain of my incompetence, which I am grateful of. Other colleagues complained that some customers are very boastful and rude, always complaining this and that. But in the end, customers always right.

Meeting customers are part of my work in the past (thank god for that), just that the products are not the same, so it does take times to get used to promoting them to customers. Not to mention that once a while I tend to answer my phone call using the previous company. Eg “Good morning, Company XXX, this is Rose speaking” It is not easy to erase the old company that I am so used to for 9 years from my brain overnight, right?

I am going to sit for 2 examinations in November, so I am much occupied every night. Not to mention I have to read thick reference books on my bed almost every night. You may not be seeing me very often on the blogging world as I really need to study for those 2 examinations. Cannot fail both otherwise I got to resit, maybe at my own expenses. Sigh!

5 comments:

Zooropa said...

I send my best wishes on your coming exams. Anyway, do take rest in between!

Dora:)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

All the best in your exams. I swore never to study again after I left school ... LOL!

Dav DiDi said...

Hhmmm ..... I can't write anything in your chatbox..

Anonymous said...

Rose, I have something for you. You can check in my blog.

Unknown said...

thank you for the information, interesting post. I hope this content can be benefits for anyone. obat tradisional lambung perih