Friday, October 17, 2008

Didi's Pink Ant tag



I dont know why this ant, but I think she is rather cute. Pink and cute. Hahaha!


I have been selected by Didi as one of the prettiest lady with kind, warm and loving heart. The tag is like this:

You have been hit. You have been considered one of the 10 prettiest ladies with a kind, warm and loving heart. Once you have been hit, you have to hit 10 pretty ladies with kind, warm and loving hearts. If you get hit again you know you're really pretty and kind. So hit 10 pretty ladies to let them know they are pretty - both on the inside and the outisde - and that they are loved and cared for.

SEND THIS TO PRETTY LADIES, TO BRIGHTEN THEIR DAY, INCLUDING THE ONE WHO SENT IT TO YOU! REMIND LADIES TO BE INFORMED, AWARE AND BE CHECKED FOR THEIR HEALTH'S SAKE. TELL THEM THAT NO ONE WANTS TO LOSE THEM - AFTER ALL, THEY ARE PRETTY LADIES WITH KIND, WARM LOVING HEARTS.

So I would like to forward this lovely tag to all my girl friends in my links. You are all pretty with kind, warm and loving hearts. It is great to know you girls. And not forgetting my lovely readers and friends that know me.

No comments: