Thursday, October 16, 2008

Butterfly Award for coolest blog

A very wet and cold day today. Rained in the morning and it is raining again in the evening. Cats and dogs till hubby hardly can see the cars in front of him! Thank god I am not driving today and I have hubby as my driver and keep me and little gal company on the road. We were so lazy to go to my BIL's cafe for dinner tonight, so we decided to head straight home and cook dinner. What else. Instant noodles..LOL! 3 of us enjoying our instant noodles in front of the tv. Now I am so full that I am lazy to do revision for my coming examinations. Hardly can absorb the notes and I think my mind is still pretty blank. Why not? No information was input in there. LOL!



Wanting to get away from the boring revision, I decided to check other friend's blogs and one of them is Lovely Mummy's corner. I am jealous that she is going to Thailand soon (but of course happy for her that she is going). I should have been going there myself sometime soon, but due to some changes in our plan, we decided to hold it to next year. Hopefully I would get a chance to step my feet there next year! *wink* And thanks to Lovely Mummy for giving me this beautiful award too. I am flattered to be known as one of the coolest blogs.

Here are the rules to go with the award:-


1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I am lazy to nominate 10 names, so everyone is welcome to grab and put in their blog.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

nice awards, congrats.happy weekend