Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Mewah

Today is my shop off day, so together with my man and mil, we went to Desa Wira for its wet market. After done with our shopping, we stopped by this Mewah Delight coffee shop for breakfast.


It was right opposite to the wet market, the shop is next to this coffee shop.


Our first time having breakfast here. The operator operated most of the stalls and drink.  Mil and I went for kolo mee special (RM8). 

Hubby went for the mixed pork soup and noodle set for RM10. 

Decent taste and cheaper price, nothing to shout about.


4 comments:

mun said...

I see juicy prawns in that bowl of goodies. Looks yummy 😋🤤

PH said...

Mix pork soup would be my choice!

Lotus said...

I would go for the kolo mee.

Lotus said...

So when it is off day for your coffeeshop, do the stalls operate also? In SG, usually our coffeeshops open 7 days a week. Only stalls certain days are off. Maybe because the coffeeshops are operated by big organisations and not family business.