Monday, August 19, 2024

Back for more claypot

Yes, we were back for more claypot dish at this eatery few days ago. This time, hubby and I brought Jay and my mil for dinner here. 

Hubby and mil had claypot rice each. I didn't take photos of the claypot rice but you can check it out in my previous post.

Jay, who is a noodle lover went for the claypot mee. Warm, comforting broth, he liked the Yee mee. 


As for me, I decided to try its bak kut teh this round. And my verdict? Mild flavoured soup but fitted me well. I don't like strong bak kut teh. I quite enjoyed my claypot dinner. 




5 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

I haven't had bak kut teh in ages. Miss them! Have a great week ahead, Rose.

PH said...

For BKT I somehow prefer it to be a bit stronger soup but not too strong because that can be overpowering.

Nux V said...

i like both claypot yee mee and bkt. I prefer mild bkt too coz sometimes too strong would taste bitter.

mun said...

Both yee mee and bkt look good 😋 I am ok with both mild and strong bkt, just not too salty then is ok.

Lotus said...

So far, I have not tried claypot noodles before.