Wednesday, November 15, 2023

He wanted rice

Jay wanted to have rice for lunch on my off day. Since I was still full from my breakfast, I brought him to 38 Food Street for roasted chicken rice. 

This franchise I.P.H. Roasted was our choice for a nice plate of roasted chicken rice. The first outlet is here but way out of the way for us. Since there is a stall nearer, we will settle for this one when we feel like having roasted meat. 



Jay had his roasted chicken rice while I bought takeaway for myself and the other 2 kids. 


I went for roasted duck rice instead. How I missed roasted duck! RM7.50 for roasted chicken rice while roasted duck rice costs RM9.50. 






6 comments:

mun said...

Both roast duck and roast chicken rice look tasty 😋 I eat them occasionally.

Angie's Recipes said...

I would love to try the duck! So juicy and tender.

PH said...

I am glad you enjoyed the roasted duck rice!

suituapui said...

I don't know how much a plate of roast chicken rice is now. I remember at one time it was RM4.50, drumstick. These days, we just order a lot of everything and rice for everybody and shared so I would pay for everything one go.

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post