Sunday, June 18, 2023

Lunch in Tasty Delight

It was last Sunday. A busy weekend for us as final preparation for my coffee shop venture. Yes!! I am going into f&b and for the past 2 months and so I have been doing the planning, preparation and setting up. Trust me, it isn't easy but a learning curve for me as I do most of the stuff by myself. Of course my man helps me in whatever he could. Thanks to him for supporting me in doing this business. 

Last Sunday, we went to the local hypermarket to buy stuff, non perishable for the shop. Everyone took part in shopping, unloading and filling up at the shop that day.

Since we were at Emart, we walked over to Tasty Delight for lunch. We tasted the Teochew oyster omelette in our previous visit so we had that. RM15 for this delectable omelette. 


There are so many stalls to choose from, you are definitely spoiled for choice. One must try one by one to decide which is nice and which is not. I for the first time, tried the Penang char kway teow stall and surprisingly it was good. RM9 for my prawns, clams and Chinese sausages char kway teow.  


Jamie and mil shared this lovely claypot chicken rice. We bought home on our previous visit, hubby and I enjoyed it very much. 


Jan and Jay each had buttermilk chicken rice (RM8 per plate). 



For the record, my shop opens today, on 18 June!! Got someone to calculate a "good date" for the shop. So, first day of business today!!

Wouldn't be much updating from me from now onwards, but whenever I am free (which would be in the evening as my shop only do breakfast and lunch), I shall visit your blog. So, to all my blogger friends and readers, thank you so much for the support and comments. Maybe when my business has settle down and I find some times, I shall pen my journey of starting this business and of course, promoteling my little humble coffee shop and food stalls. Till then, see you guys around. ❤️ 


7 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

The lunch looks seriously yummy! I want some of the oyster omelette :-)
All the best for your shop!

Nancy Chan said...

Congratulations on starting your own f&b business. Wish you blessing of good business. Oyster omelette and buttermilk chicken sound and look yummy.

suituapui said...

You're opening your own coffee shop? Congratulations! Not blogging about it? Name, location, photos of place and food served... You need to be VERY aggressive - I find that the aggressive ones on Facebook are the ones that do really well. The passive, docile ones would just sleepwalk through till they decide to call it a day.

PH said...

Wow! I am so excited to hear that you have opened a coffee shop! Congratulations and I wish you all the best and may your business venture be a success! Sure you will be busy. And when you have the time, do introduce and write about your shop.

mun said...

Congratulations on your very own coffee shop! Hope to read all about it here. 🥳🥂

Nux V said...

Congrats on your new shop! wishing u a smooth and flourishing business ahead!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I'm your silent reader.