Saturday, June 10, 2023

Egg crepe

 It was 1st day of Gawai. Super hot day. 

Hubby and I went to Pines Square to shop at Eco-Shop, which was a block away from Siang Man Lou. After we were done with our shopping, we walked over to Siang Man Lou for lunch. 


We seated right in front of the laksa stall. So I automatically ordered a bowl of Sarawak laksa (RM8) for myself while hubby went for steamed chicken rice (RM8) which was next to the laksa stall. My man was too hungry that I didn't have time to take his food photo. 


My Sarawak laksa (small bowl). By the time we almost finished our food, our drink just came. Probably it was holiday and they were short of manpower, so the drink came late. 


Hubby saw this crepe stall when we walked over, so he was tempted to try. The China egg crepe style. 

We ordered the normal egg with lettuce crepe for RM6. Not something that I fancy though. 

11 comments:

suituapui said...

You didn't like it? I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

PH said...

Was there any filling in the egg crepe besides lettuce?

Rose world said...

Nothing much. Just lettuce and some sauce in egg wrap

Rose world said...

No, I don't like it

Angie's Recipes said...

Steamed chicken rice sounds pretty good to me. Interesting to see a crepe with lettuce filling.

mun said...

I like the normal egg with lettuce crepe. If I see it, I will buy and eat it. Yummy! 😋

Rose world said...

Usually with other ingredients. They do have but we opted for the simplest one on the menu.

Rose world said...

Bet you will like this

Mbul Kecil said...

crepe with lettuce is healthy food for afternoon snack...i like it...^^

Nancy Chan said...

I don't mind giving the egg crepe a try, looks yummy.

mun said...

Yes I believe I would like it