Sunday, June 7, 2020

A good morning

It was a good Wednesday morning when hubby and I went for our morning walk. We haven't gone for our morning walk for weeks!! That feeling? So good although at the back of our heads, we need to be careful and cautious.

After our half hour walk, we went home and drove out for a breakfast. As usual our favourite coffee shop. Y. Y. Cafe

It was almost 730am so most tables are taken. After took our details and body temperature, we took a table in the shop. 2 chais per table. Everyone abide to the SOP well.

That morning we ordered our breakfast from the fried stall.


Hubby wanted to taste the fried noodle so he got his. Fried yellow noodle with a fried egg. 

He likes to have chilli sauce to go with his noodle or rather, almost in every fried food. 


For my breakfast, I had fried kway teow. Bored of fried mee hoon, so I went for kway teow this round. Tasted nice as well but not as nice as fried mee hoon, in my opinion. RM11 for both plates. 


Beside takeaway kolo mee for the kids, we bought some kuehs and fresh soya milk home too. 

9 comments:

suituapui said...

Oooooo...the traditionally fried egg, so cantik!!! Is that nyonya chang? Can't get that in Sibu, so sad! :(

Iwona said...

Delicious food :)

mun said...

Ah, makes me feel like eating char kway teow! I like fried mixed kway teow, yellow noodles and bee Hoon. Everything feels like before now.

Nancy Chan said...

I love char kway teow and fried rice vermicelli.

Ezvina said...

make me feel like going out buying some kueh also :)

Unknown said...

Top crowdfunding platform to collect Donations Opportunities For Creative Ideas project for any campaign, most trusted network to raise money for your project creative ideas go fund me account app

Reanaclaire said...

I am eyeing your desserts! Miss those type of kueh...

PH said...

I can see that your hubby loves chili. Now with RMCO, things should be more or less back to normal although we are not out of danger yet.

Libby said...

I like noodles and bee hoon.