Friday, June 7, 2019

We love

Yue Tiaw!! Our favourite Chinese snack. 

We used to buy yue tiaw (Chinese cruller) and soy bean from this franchise outlet. If we happen to see this outlet around, we would definitely stop to buy its snacks and fresh soy bean milk.


Just happened that Mun was posting about I love yoo!  and we ended up buying food from the stall on that day.

We used to buy from the outlet in Boulevard Mall but since we did not go to this mall that frequent now, we also did not buy from I love yoo!

And after our dim sum brunch and a short walk in Boulevard that day, we revisit this outlet for its food and drinks.

A nice, cold and fresh soy milk for me on the road.



The kids adore the yue tiaw that they could finish few packs at one go. One long yue tiaw in one pack.


3 packs of yue tiaw plus this one pack of black bean peah. Tasty and crispy, my first time tasted it and I liked it.


Hubby also bought a container of lek tau suan (split mung bean soup) to go with the snacks.


That was how our afternoon tea went by that day. 

10 comments:

mun said...

Yes, youtiao and soya milk drinks are tasty! Was the lek tau suan (split mung bean soup) bought from the same stall? They do not sell it here.

Blackswan said...

Not sure why, but I’ve never liked yutiao. I would always leave it aside. Hahaha! xoxo

PH said...

There is an outlet at the mall near me too. I bought the black bean peah which I believe is ham ching peng. It's my favorite.

suituapui said...

Have not bought anything from the franchise outlet here for a long time now.

Nancy Chan said...

I love youtiao and sometimes we take it for breakfast.

Taco Bell said...

Very good English ! I hope your blog and Suituapui's blog will inspire the locals to write proper English.

Libby said...

I love the black bean peah (Ham Ching Peng), they have saltish version too

stevevhan said...

I want to taste yue tiaw too!

Health Freak Mommy said...

We love the fried crullers and stuff from I Love Yoo too! The porridge is yummo too.

lina said...

Yummy!