Monday, June 10, 2019

Remember when


Today is our wedding anniversary. We have been married for 15 years and have been together for more than 17 years.

As much as I would love to say that we are lovely dovey most of the time, but occasionally we do get at each other's heads. Some days we tend to go mad and cutting each other's throats. But it is all in the good name of marriage.

There is always ups and downs in every marriages and ours aren't any exception. We fight, we make up and we work hard to stay together.

I remember when we started dating, back in 2002. We first met around August, my birthday month. And it wasn't till November that year, that we met again. It was in my very first job, the work place where we met. I was in marketing and he was a customer. 

Somehow the deal didn't went well but he asked me out nevertheless. He was pretty persistent and I couldn't reject his invitation. I never gave my number to him but he gotbit from a colleague of mine, which I found out later!

I remember that time when we went out for lunch on our first day. Hong Kong Noodle House in Saberkas.   

Then we had our 2nd date and so on, and things gone well from there. He popped out the question of girlfriend after few dates and I somehow agreed. And couple of years later, I am officially his wife. 

Years on, we are blessed with 3 children. I can't imagine life without him. He is smart, romantic and my everything. He makes me laugh, makes me cry, teaches me new things and encourages me to try new things.

Thank you to my other half, my best friend, my soul mate. Here to many more years of eternal bliss. Happy anniversary!! 

15 comments:

Elaine said...

Happy anniversary and God bless you both with many years together.

Ezvina said...

So sweet.

Happy anniversary.

Nancy Chan said...

Awww....so romantic. Happy anniversary!

Iwona said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Natalia said...

Happy anniversary! ☺

suituapui said...

Oooooo...Happy Anniversary and here's wishing you two lovebirds lots more happy anniversaries in the years ahead. Cheers!!!

Nux V said...

so so so sweet! happy anniversary to both of u!

mun said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Wah, such a romantic post. Did he read it? If not, have to show him.

Unknown said...

the truth of your love is you never forget first meeting and the place. Pretty short lovely story.
Sonia recent posted
عيد مبارك vector

PH said...

Happy Anniversary! All long term relationships will have ups and downs. That's the reality of life. Wishing you and hubby many many more happy and loving years to come!

Sakuranko said...

Congratulations darling my best wishes to you and your family

The Yum List said...

Congrats! The years just fly by don't they?!

lina said...

Congrats and happy wedding anniversary!

Merryn said...

Happy Anniversary and many more loving years ahead. Such a nice love story you both had. Mine was completely opposite. We were colleague and I disliked him from the first time I saw him but now we are husband and wife. Haha.

Libby said...

So touched from your sharing, happy anniversary, wishing you and your hubby many more blissful years together