Monday, April 30, 2018

Saturday round-up

We have been busy on Saturday. It was a nice morning with beautiful, sunny weather.



Kids had their 4th replacement class on Saturday in school but it was the anti-dadah campaign day so all the students have interactive games, runs and activities that day.

The youngest was in need of a good hair cut so I took him to his favourite saloon in the morning after our breakfast.




In the afternoon after picked up the schoolers, we went to check out the new Stapok-Matang bridge. Now going to Matang is so convenient and near.


As for lunch, we wanted to try out the new Nasi Lemak burger from McD's but the queue at the drive-thru was so long  that we gave up and had nasi campur instead.

In the evening, we had dinner with my parents and my side of family. It has been since CNY that we got together so it was an overdue affair. At the same time, a little birthday celebration for my girl. My firstborn turned 12 last Saturday.



We had a Chinese-styled dinner in this Joy-I Palace in Jalan Petanak.  My first time dining here. More of our dinner in my next post.

9 comments:

suituapui said...

Handsome. Nice haircut! Saturday, I had to drive to get my girl from her school in the jungle - kelas ganti...and send here back the very next day, Sunday. Such a nuisance, these replacement classes.

Twilight Man said...

Your son should be an actor when he grows up. His eyes got electric one!! LOLOL

mun said...

Happy Birthday to Jan! Hope she had an enjoyable celebration last Saturday!

Nancy Chan said...

Watch out! Your little guy will have many girls going after him! Lol!

Libby said...

Handsome boy, is that his new hair cut? Nice hair cut.

PH said...

Your boy is very cute. I want to pinch his cheeks!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Wish I could give your boy a hug...

Happy Blessed Birthday to Jan...

Small Kucing said...

Gready after few months didnt see him :)

Sharon D. said...

Your little one is so cute ..growing up so fast too! It's been a long time since I last heard of an anti-dadah campaign. It was all the rage in my younger school days.