Friday, November 22, 2013

School holiday activities: Outdoor fun

Hope the weather is kind on us this evening. Plan to let the kids have some outdoor activities. Have not yet decide whether to allow them to cycle or walk around the neighbourhood or a dip in the pool. 



Suppose to go for a bike this morning as my girl is eager to try her new bike but we woke up late today and the sun is so warm even around 7am. If the sun not too hot in the afternoon maybe I can bring them to the weekly pasar tani. 

6 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Ooo..what a gorgeous neighbourhood!=)

Blackswan said...

I've to agree with Sharon too. Nice surroundings! Happy weekemd, dear!

suituapui said...

Your place in Kuching? Wahhhh!!!! So exclusive, got swimming pool some more. Anybody from Sibu surnamed Yong staying in the neighbourhood - wife my ex-colleague, was teaching in St Teresa's but now retired. Son my student, now in Oz...

Coffee Girl said...

swimming pool? where is this? niceeeeee

Rose world said...

My house! MJC.

mun said...

Such a nice swimming pool - of course must swim in it. Can cycle in the evening when it is not so hot.