Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lately

  1. I eat what I love to eat.  Nasi lemak, belacan midin, sambal, laksa, prawns etc.  All the food that I love and I know I would not be able to eat in the next 3 months.  "Dirty" and "cold" food because they are not good for the scar recovery after C-section delivery. 
  2. My younger kid giving me some hard times.  He loves to wail, angry and asking for more attention from me lately.  Hmm, maybe he knows that his little brother is arriving soon and he is showing some signs toward me.
  3. Having hard time getting up from the bed.  It is like carrying 10kg dumbell on your chest and trying to do sit up with the weight.  I need to get up side-way from the bed now.
    Eat less during meals but snack more in between. 
  4. Having some backache and mild leg cramp.  Need to sit or lie down more.
  5. Lazy to do much at home.  Luckily hubby's uncle is back and he has been doing the cooking and cleaning around the house.  He just came back to make sure everything is ready for my confinement before he is going back to Kapit tomorrow.  
  6. This time, after delivery I am getting a Malay lady to "urut" (massage) my abdomen and putting on the binding wrap to slim down my tummy.  Did not do so in the previous 2, and after my 2nd pregnancy, my skin along the abdomen did not stretch back to normal condition.  So ugly!  So this round I am going to take care of it properly.


7 comments:

suituapui said...

Very soon now... Wish you the best.

Small Kucing said...

the last few week is always the toughest

Blackswan said...

It's good to know what's up with you lately. Take care, Rose!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Take care...

mun said...

Take care and all the best!

Libby said...

Take care, mummy Rose.

Sharon D. said...

All the best, Rose :)