Monday, September 24, 2012

LED for health

Okay, I got a new health toy.  A LED belt.  Can be used on any parts of the body including the head.  Have many health benefits including weight loss, joint and pain relieve as well as anti-aging and therapeutic properties.  Tested it last week and it has been in my shelf for the time being.  Lol! 

The latest product distributed by Cosway. 


I went for the talk yesterday morning in one of the Cosway shop in RH Plaza.  And after that I was joking with my hubby that since I bought this belt, we can stop taking other supplements as LED near infrared and red light can almost have every functions.  Geez.  It costs a lot but luckily they have 3 months interest-free installment for charging to credit card. 

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Sounds interesting! How much ya?

missyblurkit said...

sounds interesting. how much?:P

yvonne said...

Weight-loss function? Interesting :D Haha, anything to do with weight loss attracts me.

Coffee Girl said...

always wanted to get one myself from cosway, but donno if it's worth the money or not. So is it working? battery operated?

Rose world said...

It is charged directly from electricity. Cost around RM800 for member