Sunday, December 13, 2009

The mood is not there...

Have you start shopping for Christmas presents? It is about 2 weeks away and I have yet to think or have the time to shop for my family.

My 6-days job requires too much commitment on my side and at nights and Sundays, I am taking care of Baby Jay. By Sunday, I am too lazy to go out. I have been driving most of the times from Monday to Saturday, so I would prefer to relax and stay indoor.

Maybe this year is slightly different than the previous years. It is a tradition every year to bring out the Christmas tree, decorate it with ornaments, buy and wrap presents for family members and place them under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. However this year would not be the same as my little gal is not around. She is the centre of attention last year when we bought a new 4ft tree and she helped in setting and decorating it. My SIL bought a new Christmas tree for her in Kapit, saw her photographs in FB. *smile*

No one take the initiative this year. The festive mood is not there. The tree is still in its box and so are the ornaments. I guess it has to wait for another year from the look of thing. Lol!

I was browsing through the Lelong.com.my the other night looking for some inspirations, hoping to find something good to buy for the Christmas. I have been thinking of getting a digital camera. I could not resist getting one as the price is low. But I guess that would be at the bottom of the list for the time being. Probably will get it next month, as I know I am going to put up a big hole in my pocket this month. Too much “withdrawals” than “deposits” this month. Headache!!!

8 comments:

Zooropa said...

Me too have been spending a lot since the very early Dec'09!

Dora

wenn said...

well..just make it simple..

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..your schedules are tight. Hope you get to shop and have a great christmas with your loved ones.

Dav DiDi said...

Plan ahead ... :)

Hazel said...

seem that every one got the problem of "$ not enough". me too, can't do much shopping coz have 2 kids already..

Unknown said...

Hey,i am sorry didn't manage to come here over the weekend, cos one blogger from KL came to Penang, you know Merrlyn?

she is such a babe and wonderful person.

Ok, as far as christmas shopping is concerned, dont do now lah,, i try to give them a birthday present on their repective b/day.

hey,you have a great week ahead ya, appreciate you being my friend as well, albeit we never met, how funny,dont you thin?

RaiNboW said...

Yaya... X'mas coming soon. Merry Christmas!!

2crazydogs said...

Me too, I totally have no interest in Christmas festivities since hubby is not here and won't be back for the holidays.