Thursday, February 28, 2008

Facts About Rose

Thank you, Sue for giving me a surprise late yesterday evening. :)

The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


MeMe - Five facts about myself:

1. I am conscious of my look when I am young. Need to stand in front of mirror to check my appearance and clothing before go out! (Now? Dont bother with makeup, maybe dont have time to bother about it anymore!)
2. I have had an imaginary friend when I were a child.
3. I am a perfectionist, making sure every tiny details done properly. Otherwise I will start to nag people..
4. I can only sleep with minimal noise around me. Meaning, I cant stand snoring from my hubby as it keeps me awake at night! Hahahah!
5. I enjoy taking photographs and love to be photographed. But now, my object is my little gal, I am mostly the camerawoman. :)


So, friends, please be honest and state your facts ok?? :)

Jen
Dora
Nyumix
Agnes
Hye

1 comment:

Zooropa said...

Thx for d tag Rose, this one quite familiar & I need 2check whether I've done b4.

Dora:)