Monday, September 16, 2024

Roselicious


A new chicken rice stall, Roselicious Chicken rice that opened early this month in Jia Hao Cafe, MJC.


Open from 9am onwards (except Tuesday), it serves lovely, juicy steamed chicken and its signature rose chicken to customers. 





Good news for those who loves liver and gizzard, they serve those too as add on. 


May be be steamed or rose chicken, they tasted good and delicious. The old school chicken rice taste. 

With drizzle of oyster sauce on top of the chicken, it gives the extra flavour to it. 










4 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

I first thought that you prepared the meal...that's why it's called roselicious. It looks great!

PH said...

What a good name, right? I love chicken rice and I am one of those who enjoy liver and gizzard.

mun said...

I love to eat livers and gizzards so it is a good move to sell them too. Yummy! 😋🤤

Lotus said...

At first I thought you are buying flowers and having food, that is why combine call roselicious and I thought it is your birthday celebration. That day I ordered duck livers when I went to eat braised duck rice, gosh the livers have blood on them, so I tell myself cannot eat too often as I cannot stand seeing blood in my food.