Monday, December 11, 2023

Chill out

In a blink of an eye, it is December. And Christmas is falling upon us soon without you realising it. 


No, we didn't put up Christmas tree this year.  It has been 4 years since we set up the tree. Somehow as the kids grow bigger, they aren't so into those things anymore. 

So no harm for me to admire other Christmas trees when I see them. Just the other night, hubby and I went to this bistro in Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce called Anglers Bistro. We had a chill out there, relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere. The Christmas tree was pretty, giving that festive vibe in the bistro. 


I had mojito while hubby had his usual drink, beer. I prefer a lighter cocktail so this minty and refreshing cocktail is my favourite.


We also shared this fish n chip, where they used Cobia fish. Never tasted Cobia fish before but this fried fish nugget was delicious and went well with their homemade tartar sauce. Definitely will order this again. 

4 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

We have a small plastic tree, but I didn't set it up because my cats will probably destroy it in no time. Not sure I have cobia fish before..looks great!

mun said...

Hhmmm, cobia fish. Must look it up because never encounter it before. Thanks for the info. So nice to hang out with your hubby.

suituapui said...

Lovely Christmas tree! Would love to try the fish and chips - most places here, they just use the cheap supermarket fish fillet, dory. Not nice at all.

PH said...

So fast Christmas is coming and very soon Chinese New Year. I wonder what is Cobia fish. First time I heard of it.