Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Bos's Pork Burger

There was a pork and burger stall in front of this Sin Lian Shin kolo mee shop in Green road in the evening. 

Just before the school holiday, I went to check it out while waiting for Jay to finish his afternoon class. It happened that the operator just set up his stall not long so I was fortunate to be his first customer of the day!!!

Bos's Burger and satay stall. The satay wasn't ready yet so I ordered pork burgers instead. 5 pork burgers for RM27.50. 


A friendly Dayak man was mending the stall. He cooked and assemble the burgers with the help of his young assistant/son. 

I went back to my car, and since I was waiting, might as well take a bite of my pork burger. Anyway, I finished my share, and Jay hasn't finished his school yet!!


My verdict on the RM5.50 regular pork burger?? Pretty good. Not too peppery like what most Malay burger stalls did, which I enjoyed. The sauce was just nice. I don't fancy the overly peppery sauce, make my throat dry and uncomfortable. 


Jay finished 2 burgers by himself (one for dinner and one for supper), while Jan and Jamie took 1 each for their supper. My mil wasn't into burgers. 

As tomorrow is Gawai holiday, here I am wishing all, Selamat Hari Gawai and Happy Holidays!!




6 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

My husband would totally love the burger! You too have a great holiday!

suituapui said...

If I were there, I would go for the kolo mee - the best in Kuching. No, thank you, burger! By the way, is the old lady in the afternoon (1.30-3) still around? The one selling the best nyonya chang and nyonya kuihs - she will set up her stall outside this coffee shop too.

suituapui said...

https://suituapui.wordpress.com/2015/07/17/shes-the-one/

mun said...

I like to eat burgers. Yummy!

PH said...

Pork burger can be very nice especially is they add bacon. Happy holidays to you!

Nux V said...

Happy Holiday to you! no holiday for me....gotta go work~~~