Thursday, October 8, 2020

Back the second time

We were back the second time to this coffee shop after hubby tasted its nice Mee Jawa.  


However this round, hubby was looking forward to trying the sang nyuk mee (pork meat noodle) stall.  He ordered the normal set for RM8.00.



The noodle was nice, very QQ.  Handmade noodle, which hubby enjoyed.  I tasted a bit of the noodle and the soup.  Not as authentic as the Sabah sang nyuk mee that we had tasted but overall, it was alright.  



On the other hand, I did not feel like tasting the noodle, so I went for the Malay stall that sells Mee Jawa.  No, not Mee Jawa for me.  I wanted to taste its fried kway teow.



Both of us waited pretty long for our breakfast but in the end, my fried kway teow came first. RM5 for this plate. Decent portion but I had hard time finishing the noodle.  



Hubby also tapaued a pack of Nasi Lemak (RM5) from the same stall.  For his lunch.  The Malay couple still remember us from our very 1st visit.  Very friendly and chatty couple.


That was our Saturday breakfast date.  Long wait but it was alright since we had all the time on Saturday morning.

9 comments:

suituapui said...

That's a lot of rice in the nasi lemak. Hope it is very lemak.

Iwona said...

So yummy food :)

PH said...

The fried koay teow appears very pale. I hope that it was good enough.

Nux V said...

nasi lemak looks good....but no cucumbers? very generous rice servings too!

Natalia said...

Looks so yum!

mun said...

The sang nyuk mee looks the best out of the 3 meals.

Twilight Man said...

Nasi Lemak is surprisingly the best food to tapao as it can be eaten warm or cold.

Libby said...

That looks like a lot of rice! Good for big eater like me lol.

Isa said...

Hello matte great blog post