Wednesday, February 20, 2019

It happened on Valentine's Day

There wasn't any special celebration on Valentine's Day, as it has been so for few years now. But I made a special breakfast for my other half that morning. His favourite breakfast.



I didn't expect any flower or present from my other half this year.

But it so happened that on that day my reliable smart phone (just over a year) suddenly jammed on me. Alas, I couldn't revived it so left with no choice, I had to send to phone shop for checking in the afternoon. Either software or LCD problem, I have to leave it for checking.

And I told hubby about my phone and he suggested I bought a new one on the spot. But I liked my phone and reluctant to get accustomed to new phone so I didn't bought any. I guess I could survived for 3 to 4 days without any phone. I thought I could use one of my kids' phones for few days.

Anyway, to cut the story short, at night I got a surprise gift from my man. A new phone! This must be the best Valentine's Day gift ever. Practical too.


Oh, thank you hubby for the gift.  I am so blessed to have such thoughtful and sweet hubby. I loved it! 


My first photo that I took with my new phone was Jamie with his favourite soft toy. He purposely closed his eyes. And he gave us a Valentine card made from his kindergarten.


I was happy to receive his card till I read the 'baby sister' in his card! Hmm. Why is it written in it??


As for my old phone, we decided it wasn't worth repairing. 


13 comments:

suituapui said...

Wahhhhhhh!!!! So sweet, cooked special breakfast for hubby, lucky guy!

I would love to get a Huawei...but I have not got round to doing that, pld man long life.

Hmmmmm....your boy has a soft spot for the baby sitter? Must sayang him so much, so handsome, your boy! Don't be jealous, ya! LOL!!!

Twilight Man said...

You are so lucky and filled with so much love on Valentine's Day. Most mobile phones don't last for more than 2-3 years. I also had to buy a new Huawei before my trip recently. Enjoy your phone!

mun said...

What a nice useful gift! Maybe Jamie is asking for a baby sister?

Nux V said...

wah….so nice of ur husband! not bad eh, cooked his fav breakfast and u got a new phone! hmmm...next time cooked him a nice dinner and get a new car/house? lol!

The Yum List said...

Awww, that is a really sweet post. Glad you like your new phone.

PH said...

What a nice breakfast you made for your hubby and what a fantastic Valentine's Day gift! I think Jamie is hinting hinting for a baby sister. LOL!

lina said...

What a nice and meaningful Valentine's day for you.

Nancy Chan said...

A Valentine gift with love from his heart! Lol! Maybe Jamie is hinting for a baby sister!

Libby said...

Ahhhh, so sweet, you made him a breakfast with love and received a surprise phone gift later. Same as what the others think, I think Jamie is hinting for a baby sister.

Libby said...

And your hubby is so thoughtful to straightaway get you a phone immediately that very night after he knew that your phone is spoilt.

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

As you Said it is not worth repairing the electronic things. Which model of Huawei is it?

Blackswan said...

He's so sweet! I'm into gadgets, so I love changing my HP every year, but I'm an iPhone person. Hahaha!

Merryn said...

Baby sister! LoL! Hint hint time to make another one :D

So nice of John to immediately get you a phone. Now you can take more pictures of the children as well as the food you hunt for blogging.