Thursday, January 5, 2012

Not ordinary day

The continuous downpour since last night caused a massive flood in most areas in Kuching! Never been hit this bad. I think today is the worst I ever see!!




Me and the kids were caught in jam for nearly more than an hour on the road. I were able to drop my girl off her kindy but unable to get into the housing estate leading to baby sitter's house. Tried 3 different routes but unsuccessful. Some cars are caught in the pools of water while others moved their vehicles out from their houses along Hui Sing, Arang Road and Dogan Road. After contacting the baby sitter, we met in front of 688 shop to pass my boy to her. And it took me another hour to reach my shop. Late for an hour and my foot was tired from all those driving!

And this is nothing. An accident happened this morning just on 2nd day school reopens. My prayer goes to both victims!

4 comments:

suituapui said...

Kuching is the new Venice of Sarawak... Sibu kalah already, no more floods - our drains are dry. Go! Go! Ask the Rocket people to start digging bigger longkangs... Drainage problem and action speaks louder than words.

Small Kucing said...

gosh that is pretty bad

Chinneeq said...

wahhhh......first was johor, the perlis and now Kuching?

Yannie said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. No massive jam and no flood. God bless you.