Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Smile

It just make me smile. Not a birthday song or a birthday wish from my little gal, but a nice song from her. She has been crazy over Uncle Kracker's Smile song lately and I was surprised that she can remember most of the chorus part. So, on my birthday morning today, I requested a song from her.....

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night.

You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile.

(Lyrics from Uncle Kracker's Smile)


It just make me smile to hear her singing. Her songs are like sugar to my ears!! And when I commenting that she should sing more of those hit songs, she replied me with "Crazy mummy" and then went to sing her "Ten Little Indian" song. Lol!


5 comments:

Ezvina said...

so sweet.

Reanaclaire said...

Hi Rose..how have you been? Hope you r doing wonderful.. do keep in touch.. thanks!

smallkucing said...

:D

wenn said...

nowadays kids don't like to sing those nursery songs anymore.

TripleJin said...

awwww......so sweettttt!

mott