Thursday, October 1, 2026

Last quarter

It is 1st October today! And wow, time really flies so fast this year.  That is how I feel. Last quarter of 2026; wonder how the day goes by so fast. 

Since this week, the API has been much better. Air quality in Kuching is at healthy level and we are having more rains especially in the afternoon and evening. Hope we wouldn't be experiencing the haze anytime soon. Even better, please go away, haze!! We are so looking forward to a better air quality for the remaining of 2026.


It was raining in the morning, so I had something warm for breakfast. Sarawak laksa! Of course in my coffee shop. Lol. 


This is what we have for dinner today. Hubby bought some lamb chops few days ago. So we cooked them up, just a simple grill on the pan. Lamb chops in brown sauce with some blanched vegetables. Riceless meal once in a while, a nice change from the usual dinner. 

The kids are having their exams this month. Jan and Jamie will have theirs next week. SPM will be starting end of this month. I am so anxious for Jay who will be sitting for his. Wishing all 2026 SPM candidates, all the best!! 






1 comment:

Angie's Recipes said...

Just this morning, I told my husband that I can't believe it's already October. Time flies when you are getting old :-)) Sarawak laksa looks so good!