Yes, we have visited Kuching Festival 2026 before it ends next week. I don't remember the last time we went to this annual food fair. Somehow the crowds, parking and price weren't that attractive for us to make the trip.
Anyway, someone was craving for certain food so that was a good reason to go to the food fair in MBKS this year.
We reached the venue around 530pm last Saturday. Luck was on our side as we found a nice parking at the roadside next to St Peter's Church.
We thought we were early but no. We can't escape the Saturday crowds. The place was already full of visitors.
We only managed to walk one part of the festival, hardly able to squeeze with the crowds.
Yes, super warm Saturday evening. Forgot to bring out umbrellas. But that didn't hinder more visitors to the fest.
Here were few stalls that I took before I got both hands full. Lol.
Tong Sui stall. My first purchase from Kuching Fest was here. 2 tub of peach gum snow swallow.
The kids' favourite!! Fried potatoes.
I had one of this deep fried eggplant from the same stall. Choice of 2 sauces, I went for salad and cheese sauce for me. I finished up my eggplants on the spot.
This was what we came for. I mean, someone's craving. Hubby waited more than 30 minutes for his stinky tofu!
His serving of stinky tofu. Not that smelly according to him.
Dessert were here and there, but we prefer this lovely tiramisu and ice cream from this outlet.
It took us about 2 hours there. We brought our food home to enjoy. By the time we walked out, it was almost 730pm. Beautifully lit up MBKS building overlooking one part of the Kuching Fest.














No comments:
Post a Comment