It was meant to be celebratory feast for Jan for her best STPM result. Same time we wanted to try out new cuisine, new place.
The place wasn't that packed when we were there. The staff was eager to usher us to our table and since everything was ordered online, so it took us a while to choose our food.
This onion pancake was like our version of roti canai but thicker version. Very crispy. We all enjoyed that.
As this is a Lanzhao restaurant, of course we must try out its handmade noodle. Hubby went for its beef noodle, with thick beef broth.
Its jiao zi is also a must-order. It only had the leek type, so we went for that. Tasted fine but I personally like the cabbage filling.
My mil and girl went for pork rib soup base which was quite tasty and flavourful. Meanwhile, I went for milder taste with the boys. We opted for the white radish base. It was rather bland so we needed to add the sauce for more flavour.
The smoked beef slice was one of their signature dishes. Only hubby and I ate most of the slices since the others not so into beef. Dry for me but I guess that was how smoked meat supposed to be.
Overall it was a different kind of cuisine experience for us. Not so much to our liking but we gave it a try. If you ask me if we would come back again, I don't think so.









1 comment:
Looks lovely! Just going out here in the states it's expensive! So you want to go to a place where you enjoy the food.
Post a Comment