Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Lunch with her

Early this morning, I brought my girl to UTC to do her new IC. Past her 18th birthday, so it is time to get a new IC.


I set 840am appointment through the JPN online website last month. Although it was raining and traffic was rather heavy this morning, we managed to reach there before 830am. We were third in the queue. Thank God it only took us around 15 minutes for the whole process and we got her new IC on the spot.

Then we went to do our errands and after all the driving, we planned on going to this newly opened pizza chain for lunch. 


But alas. No parking and we could see it was a queue inside the shop. So that didn't went according to plan. 

We ended up at Yummy Xpress MJC for our lunch. 


I ordered SCR fried rice with fried egg as I used to enjoyed it. This time, it didn't fail me but after finishing the whole dish, I was bloated! Quite a portion for a small eater.


Jan picked the fish and chicken combo. You know she always like such fried stuff. The fish fillet has that fishy smell to it, so it wasn't that nice. We much prefer the Fish N Chips from Small Coconut in 38 Food Street



1 comment:

mun said...

Too bad the fish was not nice. Congratulations to Jan for getting her new ic!