Thursday, April 25, 2024

Mix pork soup

It has been such a long time since we visited Abundance Food Centre in Bormill for breakfast. It was my off day last week so together with my man and girl, we went here for breakfast. 



It was just after 8am and the place was packed but we were able to find a table, just in front of this noodle stall. Big Fat Aunt Noodles was the stall and without further ado, the three of us ordered 3 sets of its noodle and mix pork soup. 


Luckily it wasn't a long wait and soon our noodle set arrived to our table.  Yummy!! The vinegar noodle and its bowl of offals and pork meat. 


You could guess you got the most of the innards. Of course, my man. Most of my and Jan's went into his bowl.  Other than those, we finished our noodle and soup without wasting!





3 comments:

mun said...

Wow! Looks so tasty, especially the vinegar noodles. My spouse would love to eat all those innards.

PH said...

I would enjoy this! I usually ask them to serve me without noodles.

Reanaclaire said...

Oh, I never try vinegar noodles before... I love black vinegar trotters a lot!