Monday, March 11, 2024

Last evening

It was the last evening my sil and her children spent with us before they flew back to Sibu on Friday morning. 

Weather was very warm that evening but we decided to head out for dinner instead of cooking at home. 

We went to this food court for dinner. I wanted to treat them to the nice mini oyster pancakes that we always order whenever we come here.


The irresistible pancakes that my kids love. We had 2 sets of these 10 mini pancakes. 



Some pork satay to share around the table from Marin's satay stall.

Somehow most of us ended with Thai food that evening. My sil has tom yum soup with mee hoon, while I went for the pineapple fried rice. I love Thai pineapple fried rice. My girl also went for the same dish. 


My boy decided to challenge his taste buds by tasting this tom yum fried mee hoon. He had some hard time but ended up finishing his plate. Kudos to him!!

Like I mentioned earlier, it was a very warm evening, so everyone was sweaty and hot after we were done with our dinner. 


2 comments:

PH said...

I am curious about the mini oyster pancakes. Must be very addictive!

mun said...

I believe I would like the taste of the mini oyster pancakes.