Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Stackers

This is one of hubby's favourite pickles. He has been into pickles lately, from Chinese mustards to cucumber. There was even one time when he was all crazy about kim chi! And it took him so long to finish a container of kim chi that  our neighbour home-made and gave us last year. I ain't adventurous when it come to pickles as my tolerance for pickles is very low.  Lol. 

This Fehlbergs sandwich stackers was bought from Choice Daily few months ago, I can't remember the price. As you can see, that the glass bottle only left half as my 'oppa' has been eating it whenever I made sandwiches.


The sweet and tangy cucumber slices can goes with burgers and sandwiches. This was our breakfast during the Hari Raya Haji.  We were lazy to go out, and I woke up late as I had a good sleep after my 2nd dose of Sinovac the day before.


Hubby's toasted sandwich consisted of fried egg, luncheon meat, sandwich stackers, cheese and tomato sauce. Simple, right?


Of course, some day I will make double sandwich for him. Double beef patties with hashbrown, stackers, cheese and egg. And tomato sauce as he can never do without ketchup in his sandwiches!! 
 

9 comments:

mun said...

Wow! His sandwich reminds me of Dagwood sandwiches with so many layers of ingredients. So yummylicious! 😋😋😋 I have not tried these pickles before. Thanks for sharing. Maybe one day I will try because I like to eat pickles.

suituapui said...

No, thank you. I used to enjoy Big Mac a long long time ago but I always took the pickles out and leave them by the side. Not a fan of those.

Angie's Recipes said...

We love pickles in our sandwiches and salads :-)

Libby said...

I love pickles in my burgers and sandwiches, so appetizing.

Twilight Man said...

I have always been crazy about various pickles after living in US. I love their pickled olives and cucumbers. The pickled cucumbers tasted exactly like mangoes. I wish I know how to make them!

Nancy Chan said...

I have not tried these pickles in sandwiches or burgers. More used to fresh cucumber and tomatoes.

PH said...

I have never bought such pickles but I like those that are in McD's burgers.

The Yum List said...

I quite like a pickle in a sandwich too. I like the bit of tang it contributes.

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586