Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Again

Last Saturday, hubby and I dropped by MJC Curry House for brunch after did some grocery shopping.

It has been a while since we dine in here so it was kind of nice to be able to eat out. Not so crowded as it was rather early. I said it was brunch as it was after 10am. Hubby was hungry even after he ate a sandwich for breakfast that morning.

So we ended up here for some Indian food. I decided to go for rice. Not planning to have lunch so might as well I ate rice for my brunch. I went for briyani rice. 


I took 3 dishes to go with the rice. Spiced bittergourd, deep fried spiced chicken wing and curry fish. Yes, that was my cheat meal. Sinful and hearty. 

Hubby had mee maggi goreng. 

And this morning, we went back there for breakfast slightly before 7am. Too early to go for something hearty so I decided to have roti telur instead. Again, hubby had mee maggi goreng. 


We do like coming here when we crave for some Indian food. Nearer is one thing. The food is decent.  




9 comments:

suituapui said...

I've boycotted this Kuching franchise since that time when I was served the dosai masala and the potatoes inside were raw/hard. Food not bad usually but not cheap.

mun said...

Your roti telur looks good. Fish and chicken are protein so are good food.

Nux V said...

I miss roti telur and Indian curries.

Reanaclaire said...

I bought a packet of frozen paratha, I like eating them especially with curry chicken and dhall...

Diana Diane Teo said...

My brothers kept telling me about this shop but until now, I have yet to try. I guess the mee maggi goreng must be good until your husband ordered twice.

Wondering do they have roti kaya cause I love roti kaya than roti telur?

Roshy said...

what's the pricing like

Rose world said...

I am not sure. My man paid.

Marion said...

Curry looks amazing.. Hope it taste delicious!

Libby said...

The briyani looks so hearty and satisfying.