Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Upstairs


We were early one morning so we went to Kenyalang Park to hunt for food. 

Since we were there, I took some time in the wet market before we went upstairs to the hawker centre. 

This was one of my parents' favourite stall in the Kenyalang Park hawker centre. 

Luckily not many people so we didn't wait so long for our orders. 


Fried dumplings in tomato sauce were something we rarely take. A nice appetizer to our breakfast. 


Yours truly had tomato noodle but unfortunately the gravy was too little. I like more gravy for my crispy noodle to be soaked in.


10 comments:

suituapui said...

I used to frequent this hawker centre above the Kenyalang Park market. One of the stalls sold very nice nyonya chang and nyonya kuehs. Dunno if it is stall there.

Iwona said...

I love noodle :)

Nux V said...

hardly can find tomato noodles or wantons in KL...

Nancy Chan said...

Usually we have the wantons and tomato sauce served separately. I haven't tried noodle in tomato sauce.

mun said...

Ya, should have more gravy to make the noodle soft.

PH said...

If not enough gravy for crispy noodles, it can be hard and dry. Not so nice to eat.

Ezvina said...

sad, I have never been to this place.

Twilight Man said...

I was amazed by the hawker stalls in Sabah & Sarawak that served gravies using tomato sauce. It was very delicious and nice. We don't have the same dish in KL.

Libby said...

Tomato sauce gravy will make the noodles appetizing.

Diana Diane Teo said...

Twilight Man, I think only Sarawak serve gravies using tomato sauce cause in Sabah, no one ever serve this. But this is my favourite food after kolo mee. So when going Sarawak (regardless in any city) I always want to order tomato kuey teow.