Sunday, April 21, 2019

Miscellaneous Picture # 87: Feels like spring

We may not have 4 seasons here but it sure feels like spring in certain parts of Kuching, which are showered and decorated by beautiful white and pink blooms. 

Hubby also sent few photos while he was in Barcelona, so I wish to share a couple of spring photos from there with you. 

Beautiful blooms

Another lovely, pink flowering tree

Flower carpet

A vibrant Japanese rose showing off in my garden

Spring in Barcelona

Hubby in Barcelona

13 comments:

suituapui said...

Yes, those sakura-like flowers will bloom in hot, dry weather, so beautiful...but they make quite a mess when they drop on the road.

mun said...

Beautiful flowery trees in Kuching and nice green trees in Barcelona. The flowers covered the ground like a pretty carpet.

Merryn said...

I love looking at those blooms and they make a beautiful carpet (only if we are not the one that has to clean them up. Haha)

Libby said...

The pink flowers look like Sakura, my neighbourhood also has flowers blooming, post on it coming soon.

Sakuranko said...

Oh very cute photos darling
xx

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, spring is in the air... definitely!

lina said...

So nice la, your Hubby enjoying spring in Barcelona.

Blackswan said...

Wow! You’ve made my day with this colourful post, dear! xoxo

The Yum List said...

I really love to be surrounded by green.

Nux V said...

the spring in Kuching is nicer than Barcelona! LOL!

PH said...

There used to be a few trees like that near my office and they blooms with pink flowers. I must go and check if they are still there or chopped down already.

Iwona said...

Amazing photos :)

Imemily said...

lovely blossoms at your place!I wish I was there too!