Monday, October 31, 2016

Miscellaneous Picture #60 : With quotes

It is month of joy and sorrow for the family.

A new baby is born (on my side of family) but few days later, a cousin has passed on after lost his fight to cancer (hubby's side of family).  Life goes on and we shall never forget to say our blessing to the Almighty.



Life is like a river. We flow with the current. To go against it takes effort but the current will takes you if you let it 

The barge she sat in, like a burnt throne, burnt on the water

A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it, it just bloom!

Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden.

You came to say "Hello" today, and I whispered "I miss you" as you flew away.



7 comments:

PH said...

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Such is life, we go through happiness and sadness.

suituapui said...

Condolence to all loved ones - that's life, I guess. We don;t know what tomorrow brings. Congrats to the parents of the new born. Lovely flowers - I don't have any in my garden, just the Fook Kui Hua and some lilies.

mun said...

Thank you for sharing these wise words. The circle of life.

Libby said...

Death and separation from our love ones is the most painful, I cried last night when I watched a show, the old man in the show reminds me of my dad, my condolence

Merryn said...

That is the circle of life. My deepest condolences to all loved ones.

Congratulations to the proud new parents.

Love your little colourful garden. It really brightens up the day :)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Condolences on the loss of the cousin...

Sharon D. said...

May he rest in peace in God's warm embrace. Thank you for sharing such lovely words of wisdom, Rose.