Tuesday, November 3, 2009

R.I.P

Back in 2008, I blogged on a cousin who has cancer and underwent operation. Since then, she has not worked and spent time recuperating at home. We saw her few times then and she was gaining more strength and recovering well although she has grew thinner. Few months back before I went to deliver my Baby Jay, we met her and family were having dinner at my BIL's cafe. She was very energetic and chatty then.

So it came as a shock when we received the news that she has passed away this morning. It was a sudden. It was sad as her children are young. I wonder how they are going through the hard time. My heart goes to them. May my cousin rest in peace and God bless her family.

9 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

deepest condolences to your cousin and family.. and may GOD bless her well, and her family.

wenn said...

my condolences..

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Oh my! My deepest condolence to your cousin and her family.

smallkucing said...

My condolence

Mummy Gwen said...

My deepest condolences to your cousin and her family.

Hazel said...

it's scary to hear about cancer..my condolence

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sorry to hear this. my deepest condolence.

Unknown said...

what a coincidence,i just blogged about cancer today, and i am here hearing the sad news........


my condolence,,,,i feel sad too

Zooropa said...

Sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences to your cousin and her family. Hope her young kids are strong enough...

Dora