I put on weight since Chinese New Year. Used to be around 54 to 55kg but now I am 59kg. Oh no! Going to be 60kg if I didn't do something about it.
Maybe because of hormonal IUD procedures that I had end of last year but it was just my guess. Anyhow, I told myself I need to control my eating and try to do more workout.
It wasn't easy with operating a coffee shop where you got to see (and smell) food every day!!
On a good note, it is convenient to cook in a coffee shop as you have the utensil and ingredients to prepare a meal. For instance this breakfast set. Mix and match and I got my high protein low carb breakfast platter. Can keep me going till lunch time.

Looks like a very satisfying and delicious meal, Rose.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a tasty meal 😋.
ReplyDeleteI love eating eggs, yummy 😋🤤
ReplyDeleteSiempre es bueno cuidar lo que comemos. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDelete